This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to Jewellersnite (“Company” or “Site” or “Application”). This Site is owned and operated by Bankonite Communications Pvt. Ltd. Bankonite provides an online platform (”Site” or “Application”) for connecting Users and it does not own any Products or discharge services listed on its Site.
- Use of This Site
Jewellersnite through the Site intends to provide its users a premium curated collection of Fashion wear and Jewellery to help the affluent fashion-conscious woman evolve her unique style. We aim to create an online experience that is just as indulgent as the process of buying a fashion item in-store through a Personal Shopping experience. The site will be focused on offering a curated assortment, convenience, and customer service to help meet the needs of the demanding premium/luxury fashion buyer.
Your use of www.jewellersnite.com and all the web-pages, hyper-links, tools, and services provided thereunder (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” and “the Application or the App” which expression shall include and successor or replacement website) is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website (“User Agreement”). This User Agreement shall come into effect upon your every visitor usage of the Website or App and your conduct, regardless of the means of access or upon your registration or upon you providing any information on the Website.
- Amendments to the User Agreement
Jewellersnite may use your Personal Information such as name, e-mail, postal addresses, phone number(s), IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc;, (collectively “Personal Information”) collected:
- send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered;
- process gift card transaction;
- help us learn more about your shopping preferences; or
- conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance, and help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings.
- to send communication-related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS, and social media channels.
You may always choose not to receive promotional materials or marketing information.
- User Content
The information, photo, image, text, software, data, music, sound, graphics, messages, videos, or other materials transmitted, uploaded, posted, emailed, or otherwise made available to us (“User Content”), are entirely your responsibility and we will not be held responsible, in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the User Content. You agree to not encourage or assist or engage others as well as yourself in transmitting, hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing transmitting, updating, or sharing any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- Colorsutra shall in no way be held responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. Colorsutra does not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site by you and therefore, accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Content is not guaranteed by Colorsutra. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will Colorsutra be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against Colorsutra for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content
- You hereby acknowledge that Jewellersnite has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and further reserves the right to change, condense or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Jewellersnite has the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and further reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
- If you wish to delete your User Content on our Site or in connection with our mobile applications, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request you to include the following personal information in your deletion request: first name, last name, user name/screen name (if applicable), the email address associated with our Site and/or mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 30 business days to process your deletion request.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The “Jewellersnite” name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks, logos, or service marks (hereinafter referred to as “Marks”) of Jewellersnite. All other Marks provided on the Site are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any Marks in any manner. Marks displayed on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, of Jewellersnite or others, are the intellectual property of their respective owners, and Jewellersnite shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any unlawful, unauthorized use of the Marks.
Jewellersnite and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all the intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, software, and other materials, which appear on this Site, including its looks and feel. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of the content on the Site is the exclusive property of Jewellersnite and is protected by the Indian copyright laws and international treaties. Consequently, the materials on this Site shall not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or modified in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever, except for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying, reproducing, duplicating, republishing, posting, transmitting, distributing, or modifying.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips, downloads, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You shall not download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use. We also grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. The Contents and software on this Site are to be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless Colorsutra explicitly provides to the contrary, all Contents are copyrighted, trademarked, trade dressed, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by Jewellersnite, any of its affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to
Jewellersnite and are protected by Indian copyright laws and international treaties.
- Limited License
Jewellersnite grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access, and make personal and non-commercial use of the Site. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms of Condition are reserved and retained by the Site and its affiliates.
Jewellersnite reserves the right, at any time, without notice, and at its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block and prevent your future access to the Site.
The following disclaimers by the Company are the key to determine any relationship between You and the Company for Your use of the Website and for Company providing any services on the Website:
- Company and its suppliers, affiliates, and service providers provide the Website and services on an “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory, and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.
- The company, its associates, affiliates and service providers, and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error-free and/or uninterrupted
- You agree that the aforesaid disclaimers shall be in addition to any other disclaimers given in this User Agreement.
- Electronic Communications
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information, or communication to the Company, You agree and understand that You are communicating with the Website and Company and all other Registered Users and Visitors through electronic records which are legally identifiable and enforceable, and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Website, Company and all other Registered Users and Visitors and as and when posted, communicated or required.
- Service of Notice: The Registration Data and email ID or Your account details of the third party website through which You register with the Website will be construed as Your ‘designated electronic address’ and the Company, Website, other Registered Users, Visitors, third parties and law enforcement agencies will communicate with You on your designated electronic address which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
- Membership Eligibility
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable law for this purpose. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable law for this purpose including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website. Company reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Company’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or are otherwise “incompetent to contract”. If you are registering as or on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
- Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website registration form or provided by You as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which You access the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Company has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in Your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to Your information.
By registering for a membership account with us, you agree and provide your consent of the understanding that we and our service partners can contact you for promotional, transactional, and other information over calls and messages.
Product & Services Information
Jewellersnite attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Site. However, Colorsutra does not warrant that the product description, color, information, or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product.
Jewellersnite reserves the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability.
Product Use & Services
The products and services available on the Site, and the samples, if any, that Colorsutra may provide you, are for your personal and/or professional use only. The products or services, or samples thereof, which you may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any commercial reasons.
Jewellersnite is in no manner responsible for any manufactural defects arising from the misuse or not having followed the described Wash care instructions.
- Recommendation of Products & Services
Any recommendation made to you in the Site during the course of your use of the Site is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not amount to an endorsement of the product or services by Jewellersnite or any of its associates in any manner.
- Pricing & Payment Information
Jewellersnite strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however, errors may occur. In cases of any such errors, Jewellersnite shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product/ service, unless the product has already been delivered or the service has already been availed by you. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, Jewellersnite may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered and the services are availed, your offer will not be deemed accepted, and Jewellersnite will have the right to modify the price of the product/ service and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration or placing of the order, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Jewellersnite accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account, debit card account, or any mode through which the payment was made and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Jewellersnite’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be credited to your wallet on our website for you to use on your future shopping with us.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF JEWELLERSNITE. Jewellersnite may revise and cease to make available any product/ services at any time. In the event, Colorsutra is unable to deliver the product to you on time or at all, you will be notified by e-mail and your order will be automatically canceled due to unavailability of the product or at your instructions due to failure to deliver the product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. Jewellersnite shall not be liable to pay for any damages in such an event owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be credited to your wallet on our website for you to use on your future shopping with us.
- Mode of Payment
Payments for the products available on the Site may be made in the following ways
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, and reward points.
- Credit cards, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment options and Wallets are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
Jewellersnite website provides a facility of a wallet which is used solely for on our website of www.jewellersnite.com The wallet will be available to every registered Member and can be accessed by him/ her in the “My Account” tab. The Wallet will be Credited with Credits/ Points/ Cashback for Promotional/ Marketing Purposes and Refunds.
- Credits/ Points/ Cashback for Marketing Purposes:
- Credits/ Points/ Cashback will be credited to the Member’s Wallet Account as per the discretion and Marketing campaign decided by Colorsutra.
- Each Credit/ Point/ Cashback is equal to 1 rupee, i.e. 1 Credit/ Point/ Cashback = Re. 1.00/- only.
- These Credits/ Points/ Cashback will have a Validity period as deemed necessary and appropriate by Jewellersnite and the User/ Member agrees to waive his right to claim any sort of compensation on the lapse of the Credits/ Points.
- It is also understood by the User/ Member that the Credits/ Points/ Cashback will be used on the website of Jewellersnite in a manner as described by Jewellersnite during various Promotions/ Campaigns/ Offers.
- These Credits/ Points/ Cashback cannot be Encashed/ Transferred/ Carried forward and neither can the Validity period of these be extended on a request.
- Credits/ Points/ Cashback available in the Wallet of the member will be automatically debited at the time of placing an order.
- It is at the Sole discretion of Jewellersnite and its management to activate/ de-activate in part or fully the system of Credits/ Points/ Cashback at any point in time.
Since the Credits/ Points/ Cashbacks are purely Promotional in nature and are being offered to the customer for no extra charge byJewellersnite for the promotion of its Products & Services, the User/ Member agrees that he/ she will not have any right, whatsoever, to put forth his/ her claim on the Unused credits/ Points/ Cashback available in his/ her wallet at that or any point of time at present or in future.
At the time when a User/ Member decides to delete his/ her account on Jewellersnite, he/she shall have no right to claim any such Credits/ Points/ Cashbacks available in his/ her wallet. The user/ Member can utilize the Credits/ Points/ Cashbacks available in his/ her Wallet by shopping with us before deleting his/her account. These Credits/ Points/ Cashbacks shall immediate cease to exist at the point of exit of the user/ member at the time of deletion of the account.
In case there is a Refund that needs to be done to the User/ Member, Jewellersnite will credit the same in the User/ Member’s wallet which he/ she can use while doing a purchase in the future on Jewellersnite website. Since we do reward our Users/ members with certain points on every purchase on our website, in the event of a Refund, any such reward points given to the User/ member shall be debited.
These points will not lapse at any point in time and are Purely the User/ Member’s property. In case the User/ Member decides to delete his/ her user account with Colorsutra, the user/ member can utilize the Credits/ Points/ Cashbacks available in his/ her Wallet by shopping with us or the User/ member can write to us on email@example.com.
- Web Browser Cookies
- Third-Party Services & Websites
Website/Application does not control the content or links that appear on the third-party websites and is not responsible for the practices employed by these websites linked to or from our Website/Application, even if users may find content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website/Application, is subject to that website’s own terms and conditions.
You, on your risk and volition entirely, are advised to deal with the services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties if you intend to. By allowing such advertisements, Colorsutra does not recommend or market or warranty the Advertisers, the quality, commitment, deliverables, fitness for consumption, reasonability of their products/services, or the advertisers’ commitment to protect your Personal Information.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THE SITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” NEITHER WE NOR OUR HOLDING, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR HOLDING, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF COLORSUTRA.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED.
YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH US OR ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
- Links and Third Party Sites
References on the Site to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. This does not in any way constitute or imply Colorsutra endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service, or any association and relationship between Colorsutra and those third parties.
Jewellersnite is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Jewellersnite does not assume any responsibility for examining or evaluating the offerings of the off-websites pages or any other websites linked from the Site. We shall not be responsible for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit via the Site.
- Site Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation
- accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;”
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Jewellersnite is entitled to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Colorsutra on this Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer)
- None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between You and Company and You shall have no authority to bind Company in any manner whatsoever nor shall Company have any authority to bind you in any manner whatsoever. All the services provided by the Company shall be as independent contractors and on a principal to principal basis.
- If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and Company with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- In Company’s sole discretion, Company may transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement, assign this Agreement or novate this Agreement without your prior express consent. However, the Company on a reasonable-effort basis and if practicable may provide You with an advance intimation of any such acts.
- Grievance Officer
- Governing Law:
This User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein and any of Your usage of Website and Your dealings with Company shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If any dispute arises between You and Company during Your use of the Website or You’re dealing with the Company in relation to any activity on the Website, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation, or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Company. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. Your obligations to pay the Payment Fees shall not be suspended during the arbitration proceedings.
Return, Refund, and Cancellation
- You can raise cancellation requests for items or orders within 24 hours from the time of placing the order by sharing with us an email with your Order ID and the reason for cancellation. Remember the cancellation request must be raised from the ID used while ordering on our site. Send us the email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the order is shipped from the warehouse, it cannot be canceled. When the shipment is delivered and if the customer receives a faulty product then he or she can raise the return request.
- If you have received damaged product/s, no worries, you can return the product and the amount will be refunded in your used payment method within 7 working days once the product is picked and received at our warehouse for approval of cancellation with valid reason. If the product item delivered to you was faulty from our end, then we will proceed with the replacement of the product. Refunds will be only given when we receive the product on our end and QC verified.
- For cash on delivery orders, the refund amount will be settled into a particular bank account shared by the customer.
- As we do not have a reverse pickup facility yet, you are requested to ship the product(s) back to us. Please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. In case of any defective product, the shipping charges will be bared by the company and if the wrong order placed by the customer, then he/she have to bear the shipping cost.
- In case your query is still not resolved, please write to us at email@example.com. Our Customer Care representatives will be happy to help you.
- Products bought on discounts or during Sale/ EOSS or on offers or through special schemes, discounts, vouchers/ coupons will not be eligible for any Return, Claim or Refund, whatsoever.
- The Refund amount will be credited to your Wallet and shall be available for your use on your next purchase. Once the amount is credited to your wallet, you can see the details of the same in “My Account” under your profile on our website.
- Refunds based on Color not being the same as on our website will not be accepted because the product photos on our website are clicked with heavy Lighting due to which the Color might vary.
- All domestic orders are serviced by a domestic courier agency of high repute and proven track record.
- If the ordered quantity is more than 5 pieces per style per size, it may take longer and the delivery date in such cases shall be informed separately through mail/ phone.
- Most orders are delivered within 7-10 days from the date of invoice. However, there may be delays in delivering to remote areas/villages and other towns as delivery is purely vested with courier companies.
- If you wish to purchase multiple items and ship them to two or more different addresses, please place them as different orders.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) through email/ SMS on your registered email/ mobile number respectively. Alternately, you can also check the status of your order in your “My Account” tab.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the goods to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- We reserve the right to release information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or when required to, by order of a Court or authorized administrative agency.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org